(PEEPING, STARING, FOLLOWING, FLASHING, EXPOSURE, ETC.)
- If staff member notices or a patron reports that someone is acting in a suspicious manner, note location in the library and call the UMPD at 911 (or #3333 if using a cell phone). Meet the UMPD at an agreed upon location to direct the police to the situation.
- Try to get a description of person but DO NOT CONFRONT THIS PERSON.
- If possible, move other patrons away from area.
- Report incident to the Public Services Office at 5-9251.
- Record incident in the Log Book