Billing Inquiry Form
Fines and charges will not be waived for the following reasons:
- You received the courtesy due date or overdue notice late or it failed to arrive at your current mailing or email address. Always keep your email or mailing address current.
- You loaned the item to someone and he/she returned it late or failed to return it to the library.
- You returned a course reserves book, compact disc, or nonprint material to a location other than the circulation desk where you checked it out.
- Your status at the University or ability to pay do not exempt you from following the Libraries' loan policies.
- An item you checked out is recalled. See Recalled Library Materials for more information.
We will make every effort to address your concerns and questions. Our commitment is to treat all cases equitably. Please help us by providing complete and accurate information. A billing supervisor will get back to you within 10 business days.
Please submit your inquiry within one year of the date the bill was issued.