Through Interlibrary Loan (ILL) borrowers may obtain books, articles, and other materials not held in the University System of Maryland and Affiliated Institutions (USMAI) system.
- Interlibrary Loan (available to all UMD students, faculty, staff, retirees, & UMD research affiliates)
- Article Express (available to UMD faculty & graduate students)
- ALTR (available to DSS registered UMD patrons with print disabilities)
To Request Material:
- OCLC Faculty Borrowing Privileges (available to UMD faculty)
- Chesapeake Information & Research Library Alliance (CIRLA) (available to UMD faculty, graduate students, & research affiliates)
- CIC Reciprocal Library Privileges (available to UMD faculty, graduate, & undergraduate students)