Interlibrary Loan (ILL) borrowers may obtain books, articles, and other materials not held in the University System of Maryland and Affiliated Institutions (USMAI) system. ILL services are offered to all UMD College Park faculty, staff, students, and research affiliates.
ILL is running a survey on performance, services and use. To
contribute your experiences and opinions, please take the survey to help us
improve our services.
ILL Performance Survey
To Request Material:
- (available to all UMD students, faculty, retirees, UMUC student/faculty/staff, & UMD research affiliates)
- Article Express (available to UMD faculty & graduate students)
- OCLC Faculty Borrowing Privileges (available to UMD faculty)
- Chesapeake Information & Research Library Alliance (CIRLA) (available to UMD faculty, graduate students, & research affiliates)
- CIC Reciprocal Library Privileges (available to UMD faculty, graduate, & undergraduate students)