ILL Pick Up & Return
The following instructions are for items borrowed through Interlibrary Loan (ILL) or through UBorrow. Items borrowed directly from UMD or through USMAI, please refer to the Borrowing Policies.
Pick Up & Return Locations
Pick up Policies
- New ILL users will be prompted to choose a pick up location upon signing into their ILL Services Account.
- Notification of item arrival and pick up location will be sent to the email registered with ILL Services.
- To pick up item, bring UID or government issued photo ID to the Library Service Desk at the pick up location.
- To verify or change the pick up location, go to Change User Information in your ILL Services Account. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items MUST be returned to a service desk at one of the Return locations listed above (see above chart for hours of operation).
- Do NOT return items in book drops or through campus mail.
- Items must be returned with the book strap and accompanying paperwork. Failure to do so will result in a $5 book strap replacement fee.