The University of Maryland Libraries course reserves system is accessible through the University's ELMS course management system. Benefits of the system include:
- Integration with ELMS, allowing "one stop shopping" for all course materials Faculty: To learn how to load course reserves to ELMS (Canvas), please view our instructions.
- ELMS authentication, eliminating the need for course-specific passwords
- Online tracking of requests, allowing faculty to monitor the status of reserve items and receive email alerts when new items are available
- Optional direct faculty file uploads (pending a brief copyright review by reserves staff) for faster turnaround times
- Student access to all course reserves in one location
To learn more about the system, contact your library branch's Reserves Staff with questions.
Occasionally, browsers or the software that powers ELMS will update and present compatibility issues. If you experience issues with accessing Course Reserves, please try another browser and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org