Appendix: FAQs and Contacts
What are some sources for identifying potential e-publications?
- C&RL news articles and internet reviews
- Chronicle Internet Resources
Where can I find more information on licensing issues?
- CLIR/DLF Draft Model License
Checklist, University of North Carolina - Charlotte
- Copyright in the Library: Acquisition under Contract
- Intellectual Property: An Association of Research Libraries Statement of
- Licensing Issues, Association of Research Libraries
- Licensing Resources, University of Texas System
- LIBLICENSE, Yale University
- Strategic and Practical Considerations for Signing Electronic Information
Whom should I contact with questions or concerns?
- For information on the review of Electronic Resource Request Forms (ERRF),
- Judy Markowitz, x41316.
Arts and Humanities Collaborative Leader
- Jim Miller, x59152,
Science/Technology Collaborative Leader
- Travis Johnson, x59261, Social Sciences/Allied Professions Collaborative
- For information on licensing, the status of a request, price quotes, or
consortia, contact Betty Day, x59072, Manager. E-Content Management &
- For information on print publications (such as subscription price, bundling,
cancellation, etc.), contact Larry Kulp, x59982
- For information on the e-publication guidelines, contact
Gerri Foudy, x59028,
Collection Management Team Leader