MPower Virtual Research Library
The following databases and journals are available to students and faculty of both the College Park and Baltimore campuses of the University of Maryland. They are a benefit made possible by the special working relationship between the campuses known as Mpowering the State.
- Applied Clinical Informatics Journal (AMIA Journals) – coming in January 2014
- BioMed Central
- Clinical Key
- Computers, Informatics, Nursing (AMIA Journals) -– coming in January 2014
- Embase Classic Backfiles
- Essential Science Indicators
- Global Health
- Intellectual Property Watch – coming in January 2014
- Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (Wiley) – coming in January 2014
- JoVE: Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) – coming in January 2014
- Methods of Information in Medicine (AMIA Journals) – coming in January 2014
- Molecular Psychiatry (Nature) – coming in January 2014
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses
- ProQuest Legislative Insight
- Regenerative Medicine (Future Medicine Ltd.)
- Springer Protocols: 2014 Protocols
- Wiley/Blackwell Package
The University System of Maryland Board of Regents tasked the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) and the University of Maryland, College Park (UMCP) with establishing a special new working relationship designed to promote innovation and impact through collaboration.
Through a set of formal actions referred to as the University of Maryland Initiatives, the two campuses are leveraging their considerable strengths to attract exceptional faculty, better serve students, and position the state in a new economic reality.
Libraries on both campuses have made significant progress to make all relevant information available and accessible for faculty and students at both universities. These shared knowledge resources are critical for collaborative learning and discovery to occur.