- Description: Worldwide technical literature related to marine & brackish-water environments. Focuses on maine biology and physical oceanography, fisheries, aquaculture, non-living resources, meterololgy and geology plus environmental, technological, and legislative topics. Includes: bibliography, monographs, computer files, conferences, dissertations, film, journals, law, maps, numerical data, patent, reports, reviews, training manuals.
- Host URL: http://search.proquest.com/oceanic/advanced?accountid=14696
- Environmental Studies/Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Studies/All databases
- Vendor: ProQuest Information and Learning Company
- Coverage: Biological oceanography, ecology, physical & chem. Oceanog., marine geol., geophysics, geochemistry, marine pollution, nonliving resources, navigation & communications, maritime law, desalination, ships, shipping & marine biology
- Time Span:
Terms and Conditions
Hints: Subject searches include titles and abstracts in the search.