Database by Subject Category: See Research Port, College Park only
- Description: Covers all areas of toxicology Including chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pesticides, environmetal pollutants, mutagens & teratogens. Covers: bibliographic citations, journals, books, tech. Reports, theses, letters, meetings, proceedings. Produced by U.S. Nat'l Lib. of Medicine.
- Host URL: http://search.proquest.com/toxline?accountid=14696
- Vendor: ProQuest Information and Learning Company
- Coverage: Air pollution, antidotes, biological & adversse effects of drugs, carcinogenesis via chemicals, chemically-induced disease, envir. Chemicals & pollutants, food additives, genotoxicity, hazardous materials, Health & safety human & animal toxicity, industrial & household chemicals, radioactive materials, risk info., mutagenicity pesticides & herbicides
- Time Span: rolling 5-year database, consists of records from the last 5 years plus current year
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions
- Notes: Updated monthly @ 500,000 records
Hints: Subject searches include titles and abstracts in the search.
There are no ISBNs in this database.