Database by Subject Category: See Research Port, College Park only
- Description: Water Resources Abstracts provides summaries of the world's technical and scientific literature on water-related topics covering the characteristics, conservation, control, pollution, treatment, use and management of water resources. Abstracts are drawn from journals, books, conference proceedings, and technical reports in the physical and life sciences, as well as from engineering, legal and government publications
- Host URL: http://search.proquest.com/waterresources?accountid=14696
- Vendor: ProQuest Information and Learning Company
- Coverage: Concentrates on water supply and water treatment
- Time Span: 1967 to present
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions
Hints: Subject searches include titles and abstracts in the search.
ISBNs appear in some records with hyphens and in others without hyphens. Try searching for the ISBN with hyphens in the appropriate places and without any hyphens.
Author names can be found in different formats. Try searching on "Last, First" OR "Last, F I" to find all variations of an author's name.
Complements the Aquatic Sciences & Fisheries Abstracts database (ASFA)