2 Simultaneous users. The definitive international bibliography for the history of science, technology, and medicine and their influence on culture, this database now integrates four separately created bibliographies. Expanded at the end of 1999 to include records from an internationally renowned medical collection. Covers pre-history to the present.
Describes journal articles, conference proceedings, books, book reviews, and dissertations in all scientific disciplines and related fields. Citations reflect the contents of nearly 9,500 journals.
DATES OF COVERAGE: 1975 to the present.
There are no ISSNs in this database. Searching on ISBNs in not supported.
Searches on YEAR are only supported in the second search box, as a 'limit' to another search.
'Phrase' searches will find the terms in the same field, however they may not be adjacent to each other.
Truncation is not supported in author searches. Try to 'AND' variations of an author's name together.
- Asian Studies / General
- Asian Studies / All databases
- Engineering / Bioengineering
- Engineering / Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Health and Medicine / Epidemiology
- Hist. and Phi. of Sci. and Tech / All
- History-Asia / Scholarly Journal Articles, Books, etc
- History-Europe / Scholarly Journal Articles, Books, etc
- History-Europe / ALL
- History-Israel and Middle East / Scholarly Journal Articles, Books, etc
- History-Latin America / Scholarly Journal Articles, Books, etc
- History-Latin America / ALL
- History-U.S and Canada / Scholarly Journal Articles, Books, etc
- Physics / Related Databases
- Science / All