- Description: Published in Philadelphia 1728-1800, the Gazette provides a first hand-view of colonial America, the American Revolution, and the New Republic. Articles cover events worldwide. The Gazette printed the texts of many important documents, including the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution.
- Host URL: http://www.accessible.com/search/search.asp
- African American Studies/All
- History-U.S and Canada/Primary Sources: Newspapers
- Vendor: Accessible Archives
- Coverage: Useful for research in colonial and early American history, thought and culture.
- Time Span: