- Description: A unique resource for journal evaluation. It uses citation data drawn from scholarly and technical journals worldwide. The Science Edition contains data from roughly 5,000 journals in the areas of science and technology. The Social Sciences Edition contains data from roughly 1,500 journals in the social sciences.
- Host URL: https://jcr.incites.thomsonreuters.com
- Architecture/All databases
- Engineering/Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Engineering/Materials Science
- Physics/Related Databases
- Vendor: ISI
- Coverage: Coverage is both multidisciplinary and international. Some of the disciplines covered in the Science edition include agriculture, astronomy, behavioral sciences, biochemistry, biology, chemistry, computer science, criminology, ecology, science education, engineering, environmental studies, ethnic studies, family studies, geography, geology, materials science, mathematics, medicine, meteorology, neurosciences, nutrition & dietetics, physics, plant sciences, sport sciences, toxicology, veterinary sciences, and zoology.Some of the disciplines covered in the Social Sciences Edition includeanthropology, business, communication, criminology, economics, education, engineering, environmental studies, ethnic studies, family studies, geography, history, information & library science, international relations, law, management, political science, public administration, psychology, social work, sociology, and women’s studies.
- Time Span:
Terms and Conditions