- Description: Essays defining literary terms and explaining literary theories, periods, movements. Biographical information about writers, literary theorists and cultural critics.
- Host URL: http://litguide.press.jhu.edu/
- Germanic Studies/All
- Literature/English: Reference Works
- Literature/French Literature
- Literature/Germanic Literature
- Literature/Italian Literature
- Literature/All databases
- Slavic and East European Studies/All databases
- Slavic and East European Studies/Reference
- Vendor: Johns Hopkins University Press
- Coverage: Literature, philosophy, literary and cultural theory and criticism.
- Time Span:
From Plato and Aristotle to the present.
- Notes: Print edition available in McKeldin Reference (PN81.J55 1994).