- Description: VBIC is a web site that contains a comprehensive collection of electronic and print business resources intended to provide research support to the Robert H. Smith School of Business and general users seeking authoritative business information.
- Host URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/vbic
- Business/Guides: VBIC
- Business/Company Analysis
- Business/Consumer Analysis
- Business/Human Resource Management
- Business/Industry Analysis
- Business/Information Technology (IT)
- Business/International Business
- Business/All databases
- Vendor: This site is a collaborative effort between the College of Information Studies, the Robert H. Smith School of Business and the University of Maryland Libraries.
- Coverage: This site include links to Internet resources with substantial free offerings and fee-based commercial services that are available to University of Maryland faculty, students and staff through the University of Maryland libraries as well as pointers to print sources available in the University of Maryland libraries.
- Time Span:
Varies by database
- Notes: "Please note that some resources are limited to University of Maryland students, staff, and faculty.