- Description: The Handbook is a selective annotated bibliography of scholarly works on Latin America. It is updated annually.
- Host URL: http://lcweb2.loc.gov/hlas/
- History-Latin America/Scholarly Journal Articles, Books, etc
- History-Latin America/ALL
- Latin American Studies/All
- Literature/Spanish/Portuguese Literature
- Literature/All databases
- Politics and Public Policy/International Relations
- Politics and Public Policy/All databases
- Vendor: Library of Congress
- Coverage: Includes books, journal articles, book chapters, and conference papers in the disciplines of anthropology, archaeology, art, economics, geography, government and politics, history, international relations, literature, music, philosophy, and sociology
- Time Span:
Includes materials compiled from 1936 to the present.