Database by Subject Category: See Research Port, College Park only
- Description: CRL is a consortium of North American academic and independent research libraries. The consortium acquires and preserves newspapers, journals, documents, archives, and other traditional and digital resources for research and teaching and makes them available to member institutions through ILL.
- Host URL: http://www.crl.edu/catalog/index.htm
- Vendor: CRL (Center for Research Libraries)
- Coverage: CRL holds over four million newspapers, journals, dissertations, archives, government publications, and other traditional and digital resources for research and teaching. Holdings include such diverse materials as 800,000 doctoral dissertations (including those of Albert Einstein, Dag Hammarskjold and other Nobel laureates); some of the earliest African-American newspapers; and the 100,000-plus-page archive of Cambodia's Khmer Rouge security force. Emphasis is on materials produced outside the United States, and the Center has special strength in publications and archives from many developing nations. These holdings are available for use by students, scholars and other researchers affiliated with CRL member institutions. For more information see http://www.crl.edu/content.asp?l1=5.
- Time Span: All, although majority of materials emphasise early modern and modern periods