- Description: To see whether UMD Libraries have the POPLINE article you need, click the DOI button, or search WorldCat UMD for the journal title.
POPLINE(POPulation information onLINE), the world's largest database on reproductive health, provides more than 300,000 citations with abstracts to scientific articles, reports, books, and unpublished reports in the field of population, family planning, and related health issues.POPLINE has numerous special features including links to free, full text documents; the ability to limit your search to peer-reviewed journal articles ;and many abstracts in French and Spanish.
POPLINE is maintained by the INFO project at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of public Health/Center for communication programs and is funded primarily by the United States Agency for International Development.
- Host URL: http://www.popline.org/
- Health and Medicine/Epidemiology
- Health and Medicine/General Health
- Politics and Public Policy/Environment/Law/Health/Education
- Politics and Public Policy/All databases
- Sociology/Related databases
- Sociology/All databases