- Description: Full text of all published treaties & agreements to which the US has been a party. Includes: US Treaties & Other International Agreements (UST); Treaties & Other International Acts Series (TIAS); Treaties in Force (TIF) and Guide to Treaties in Force; International Legal Materials (ILM); KAV Agreements; Bevans; Malloy; and Miller.
- Host URL: http://www.heinonline.org/HOL/Index?collection=ustreaties
- Environmental Studies/Environmental Law
- Environmental Studies/All databases
- Government Documents (U.S.)/All
- Politics and Public Policy/Environment/Law/Health/Education
- Politics and Public Policy/International Relations
- Politics and Public Policy/Primary Sources / Reference
- Politics and Public Policy/All databases
- Vendor: Hein
- Coverage: In addition to including the actual page-images of all published and in-force treaties and agreements to which the United States has been a party, HeinOnline includes thousands of unpublished treaties and agreements, and treaties and agreements that are no longer in-force.
- Time Span:
1776 to the present.
Terms and Conditions
Hints: Coverage varies, but for each journal usually includes the first volume up through the past two years of content. Coverage of the Federal Register up to 1980.