- Description: A core reference for chemistry and chemical engineering fields. We currently have the 4th edition in both EPSL and Chemistry libraries. The encyclopedia has a wide range of articles on chemical substances—including their properties, manufacturing, and uses. Its focus is on industrial processes and unit operations in chemical engineering. Additionally, environmental and health issues concerning chemical technology are also addressed.
- Host URL: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/book/10.1002/0471238961/titles
- Engineering/Chemical Engineering
- Engineering/Materials Science
- Vendor: Wiley Interscience
- Coverage: This new fifth edition includes such hot topics as fuel cells, chemoinformatics, green chemistry, nanotechnology and process systems engineering.