- Description: Full-text access to the Federal Register (1936 -), Federal Register Indexes (1939-1995), Compilation of Sections Affected (1949-2000), Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents (1965-2004), and the Administrative Procedure Act (1944-1946).
- Host URL: http://heinonline.org/HOL/Index?collection=fedreg
- Environmental Studies/Environmental Law
- Environmental Studies/All databases
- Government Documents (U.S.)/All
- Politics and Public Policy/American Politics
- Politics and Public Policy/Environment/Law/Health/Education
- Politics and Public Policy/Primary Sources / Reference
- Politics and Public Policy/All databases
- Vendor: Hein
- Coverage: HeinOnline provides access to the complete contents of each Federal Register issue. Each Federal Register page is represented in both high quality image and OCR text formats.
- Time Span:
FR (1936-), CSA (1949-2000), Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents (1965-2004).
Terms and Conditions
- Notes: Federal Register documents on HeinOnline are displayed and printed as high-resolution images. Once you are viewing a documents, use the Print Options link located in the toolbar just above the document to print or download the current page or the entire document in 30 page segments. Documents may be printed using the HeinOnline HPrint utility or downloaded and printed as a pdf file. HeinOnline adds citation information to the footer of each page.