- Description: The Roper Center for Public Opinion Research maintains one of the most complete collections of public opinion data. Data contributors include many major commercial polling firms and media survey organizations, such as ABC News, CBS News, Fox News, the Gallup Organization, Los Angeles Times, National Opinion Research Center, NBC News, New York Times, Princeton Survey Research Associates, USA Today, the Washington Post, and many others. RoperExpress, a data access tool for on-demand downloading of data in the Roper Center collection that are in ASCII or SPSS portable formats, is also available.
- Host URL: http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/data_access/ipoll/ipoll.html
- Politics and Public Policy/American Politics
- Politics and Public Policy/Political Economy / Statistical Data
- Politics and Public Policy/Primary Sources / Reference
- Politics and Public Policy/All databases
- Vendor: Roper Center for Public Opinion Research
- Coverage: This databank is a comprehensive, up-to-date source for questions asked on U.S. nationwide public opinion surveys since 1935. It provides question wordings, response percentages, and full survey-level citations.
- Time Span:
1935 to the present
Terms and Conditions