- Description: Full-text online archive of historical legal treatises from the United States and Great Britain. The collection covers nearly every aspect of law, encompassing a range of analytical, theoretical, and practical literature.
Gift of Louis M. Riehl, University of Maryland School of Law Class of 1938.
- Host URL: http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/umd_umlaw?db=MOML
- History-Europe/Scholarly Journal Articles, Books, etc
- History-U.S and Canada/Primary Sources: Books, Pamphlets, Ephemera
- Coverage: Over 21,000 works from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries on British Commonwealth and American law, with 14,900 titles from the nineteenth century and 7,100 titles from the years 1900 to 1926.
Terms and Conditions