- Description: The Sources of Compiled Legislative Histories Database (1789 -2002) is derived from the looseleaf publication /Sources of Compiled Legislative Histories: A Bibliography of Government Documents, Periodical Articles, and Books/. All compilations for major laws are included in the database with the following exceptions: appropriations measures; ceremonial matters; laws that extend the life of an agency or authority; and laws that affect small numbers of persons or specific regions of the country. The sources for these compilations include congressional documents, legal periodicals, treatises and looseleaf services. The Legislative History Title Collection is a collection of full-text legislative histories on some of the most important and historically significant legislation of our time.
- Host URL: http://www.heinonline.org/HOL/Index?collection=leghis
- Government Documents (U.S.)/All
- History-U.S and Canada/Primary Sources: Government documents
- Politics and Public Policy/American Politics
- Politics and Public Policy/Environment/Law/Health/Education
- Politics and Public Policy/All databases
Terms and Conditions
- Notes: Notes: PDF printing requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later. Recommended browser: Internet Explorer 6.0.