- Description: Full text for hundreds of the most important and historically significant LGBT journals, magazines and regional newspapers including The Advocate, Gay Parent Magazine, Girlfriends, GLQ: A Journal of Lesbian & Gay Studies, James White Review, ISNA News, Ladder, Lesbian Tide, New York Blade, ONE, Tangents, and many more. LGBT Life with Full Text also contains many full-text monographs and books including Classics in Lesbian Studies, Gay Science: The Ethics of Sexual Orientation Research, Handbook of Research with Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Populations, Queer Theory & Social Change, and more. Additionally, all relevant bibliographic data from NISC's Sexual Diversity Studies is also included.
- Host URL: http://search.epnet.com/login.asp?profile=web&defaultdb=qth
- Family Science/Related databases
- Family Science/All
- LGBT Studies/ALL
- Women's Studies/ALL
- Coverage: Indexes and abstracts data from more than 80 GLBT-specific core periodicals, over 70 priority periodicals, and over 5,000 select titles. Very multi-disciplinary, with subject areas in social sciences, humanities, and science and medicine.
- Time Span:
Current coverage of most sources, as well as deep backfiles for key publications.
- Notes: In addition to journals, it covers selected monographs, newsletters, case studies, and dissertations.