Database by Subject Category: See Research Port, College Park only
- Description: "This growing collection in LGBT Studies features text and video resources exploring the social, cultural, and political evolution of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people from the beginning of the twentieth century to the present day. The immense text holdings in this collection include materials ranging from texts, letters, periodicals, speeches, interviews, and to memoirs, biographies, poetry, and works of fiction. The latter category includes winners of the Stonewall Book Awards and Lambda Literary Awards. The video holdings include documentaries, interview, and archival films that look at all aspects of the LGBT community: LGBT history, gay culture and subcultures, civil rights, marriage equality, LGBT families, AIDS, transgender issues, religious perspectives on homosexuality, global comparative experiences, and other topics. The collection has an international and multidisciplinary focus (inclu. lgbt studies, sociology, anthropology, psychology, counseling, history, political science, cultural studies, and religious studies)."
- Host URL: http://search.epnet.com/login.asp?profile=web&defaultdb=qth
- Coverage: Indexes and abstracts data from more than 80 GLBT-specific core periodicals, over 70 priority periodicals, and over 5,000 select titles. Very multi-disciplinary, with subject areas in social sciences, humanities, and science and medicine.
- Time Span: Current coverage of most sources, as well as deep backfiles for key publications.
- Notes: In addition to journals, it covers selected monographs, newsletters, case studies, and dissertations.