- Description: Science in the Nineteenth-Century Periodical (SciPer) Index provides a scholarly synopsis of the material relating to science, technology, and medicine appearing in sixteen general periodicals published in Britain between 1800 and 1900. With entries describing around 7,500 articles (doubling to more than 15,000 when complete), and with references to over 5,500 individuals, 2,000 publications, and 1,000 institutions, it provides an invaluable research tool for those interested in the representation of science and in the interpenetration of science and literature in nineteenth-century Britain, as well as for students of the period more generally.
- Host URL: http://www.sciper.org/
- Hist. and Phi. of Sci. and Tech/All
- History-Europe/Primary Sources: Periodicals
- Literature/English: Literary Works/Primary Sources
- Literature/All databases