Database by Subject Category: See Research Port, College Park only
- Description: The National Library of Medicine's Medline database that provides abstracts and indexing for about 4,600 biomedical journals published in the U.S. and 70 foreign countries, and includes additional older citations and out of scope citations from Medline journals.
- Host URL: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?otool=umdcplib
- Vendor: United States National Library of Medicine (NLM)
- Coverage: Covers the fields of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, psychiatry, pre-clinical sciences, medical education and health care planning and administration of services. Also includes additional life science journals.
- Time Span: mid-1960s - present