- Description: Wide-ranging OnLine Data for Epidemiologic Research (WONDER) includes published documents on public health concerns, including reports, recommendations and guidelines, articles, and statistical research data published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and reference materials and bibliographies on health-related topics.
- Host URL: http://wonder.cdc.gov/
- Health and Medicine/Biostatistics
- Vendor: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coverage: Data sets in the areas of: chronic diseases, communicable diseases, environmental health, health practice and prevention, injury prevention, occupational health, demographic data, births and deaths
- Time Span: