- Description: Comprehensive coverage of all the freedoms in the First Amendment, including free speech, press, assembly, petition, and religion. Also includes a chronology, seven introductory essays covering the core rights and liberties, a bibliography, and subject and case indexes.
- Host URL: http://site.ebrary.com/lib/umd/docDetail.action?docID=10314598
- Politics and Public Policy/American Politics
- Politics and Public Policy/Environment/Law/Health/Education
- Politics and Public Policy/Primary Sources / Reference
- Politics and Public Policy/All databases