- Description: The Nation is America’s oldest weekly magazine and one if its premier journals of opinion since its inception in 1865. The Nation has long bee regarded as one of the country’s definitive journalistic voices of writing on politics, culture, books and the arts and continues to stand as the independent voice in American journalism. This database contains indexing & abstracting and full text for the complete archive of The Nation beginning with its first issue in 1865 through to the present.
- Host URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=nih
- African American Studies/All
- History-U.S and Canada/Primary Sources: Periodicals
- Newspapers/News Sources (Historical)/Individual Titles
- Newspapers/News Sources (Historical)/ALL
Terms and Conditions