- Description: Covers the Court's entire history; its operations; its power in relation to other branches, the states, individual rights and liberties; and biographies of the justices. Appendixes provide additional information on the Court such as the Judiciary Acts of 1789 and 1925 and a list of Acts of Congress found by the court to be unconstitutional.
- Host URL: http://knowledge.sagepub.com/view/guide-to-the-us-supreme-court-4e-revised/SAGE.xml
- Politics and Public Policy/Environment/Law/Health/Education
- Politics and Public Policy/Primary Sources / Reference
- Politics and Public Policy/All databases
- Vendor: CQ Press
Terms and Conditions