- Description: This is the most comprehensive and valuable collection in existence for researching the literature of economics and business dating from the last half of the 15th century to the early 20th century. The collection combines two pre-eminent collections: the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature at the University of London, England, and the Kress Library of Business and Economics at the Harvard University Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Host URL: http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/umd_um?db=MOME
- Business/Guides: VBIC
- Business/All databases
- Economics/Article Databases
- Economics/Reference, E-books, and other
- Economics/All databases
- History-Europe/Primary Sources: Books, Pamphlets, Ephemera
- History-U.S and Canada/Primary Sources: Books, Pamphlets, Ephemera
- Literature/English: Literary Works/Primary Sources
- Literature/All databases
- Politics and Public Policy/Political Economy / Statistical Data
- Politics and Public Policy/Primary Sources / Reference
- Politics and Public Policy/All databases
- Vendor: Gale Group / InfoTrac
Terms and Conditions
Hints: Searching for ISSNs or ISBNs is not supported.
Truncation in author names is not supported.