- Description: Sabin Americana, 1500–1926 is an online collection of books, pamphlets, serials and other works about the Americas, from the time of their discovery to the early 1900s. Covering a span of 400 years in North, Central and South America, as well as the Caribbean, this fully searchable digital archive is an essential tool for the study of the western hemisphere. It provides primary source material critical to the understanding of the society, politics, religious beliefs, literature, customs and events of the times.
- Host URL: http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/umd_um?db=SABN
- History-U.S and Canada/Primary Sources: Archives and Manuscripts
- History-U.S and Canada/Primary Sources: Books, Pamphlets, Ephemera
- Latin American Studies/All
- Literature/English: Literary Works/Primary Sources
- Literature/Spanish/Portuguese Literature
- Literature/All databases
- Vendor: Gale / Learning
Terms and Conditions
Hints: Searching for ISSNs or ISBNs is not supported.
Truncation in author names is not supported.