- Description: The Committee’s purpose was to facilitate involuntary emigration from Germany and Austria of persons who, “must emigrate on account of their political opinions, religious beliefs, or racial origin, and persons who already have left their country of origin and who have not yet established themselves permanently elsewhere.” The discussions represented a historic first on behalf of would-be refugees and are divided into four sections, each containing primary source correspondence, memoranda, reports and government documents. Meeting records, 1943-1947; Country files , 1938-1941; Subject files, 1938-1944; Administration files, 1943-1948.
- Host URL: http://go.galegroup.com/gdsc/i.do?id=3FGU&v=2.1&u=umd_um&it=aboutCollections&p=GDSC&sw=w
- History-Europe/Primary Sources: Archives and Manuscripts
- History-U.S and Canada/Primary Sources: Archives and Manuscripts
- Jewish Studies/Primary Materials
- Jewish Studies/All databases
Terms and Conditions