- Description: Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HaPI) is a database that provides access to information on approximately 15,000 measurement instruments (i.e. questionnaires, interview schedules, checklists, coding schemes, rating scales, etc.) in the fields of health and psychosocial sciences.
- Host URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=hpi
- Family Science/Related databases
- Family Science/All
- Health and Medicine/Epidemiology
- Health and Medicine/Tests and Measurements
- Psychology/Related databases
- Social Sciences/All
- Time Span:
1985 to present, with earlier measures. Updated quarterly.