- Description: Includes three distinct collections which can be search separately or together. The 19th Century British Library Newspapers includes 49 newspapers selected to best represent nineteenth century Britain. This new collection includes national and regional newspapers, as well as those from both established country or university towns and the new industrial powerhouses of the manufacturing Midlands, as well as Scotland, Ireland and Wales. 19th Century British Library Newspapers, Part 2 includes 22 titles that offer regional coverage and provide a wider political perspective through the addition of conservative newspapers. Newspapers in the British Newspapers, Part 3: 1780-1950 range from the late eighteenth century to early 20th century.
- Host URL: http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/umd_um?db=BNCN
- History-Europe/Primary Sources: Newspapers
- Literature/English: Literary Works/Primary Sources
- Literature/All databases
- Newspapers/News Sources (Historical)/Sources with Multiple Titles
- Newspapers/News Sources (Historical)/ALL
Terms and Conditions