- Description: Federal legislative history service providing access to full text publications created by Congress during the process leading up to the enactment of U.S. Public Laws. Documents include bills (all versions), legislative reports, documents, CRS reports, committee prints, speeches in the Congressional Record and presidential signing statements. Currently, Parts A, C, and D are available which include legislative histories from 1929-2014.
- Host URL: http://search.proquest.com/legislativeinsight?accountid=14696
- Politics and Public Policy/Core
- Politics and Public Policy/American Politics
- Politics and Public Policy/Primary Sources / Reference
- Politics and Public Policy/All databases
- Vendor: Proquest
Terms and Conditions