Database by Subject Category: See Research Port, College Park only
Found 91 items.
C.E.T.E. -- Centre d'edition des textes eletroniques (CETE)
- Database Name: C.E.T.E. -- Centre d'edition des textes eletroniques (CETE)
- Description: CETE publishes rare and out of print francophone texts.
- Host URL: http://palissy.humana.univ-nantes.fr/CETE/CETE.html
- Time Span: Middle Ages to the present
- Database Name: CAB Abstracts
- Description: [mobile version]
Abstracts and indexing for journals, conference proceedings, books, theses, annual reports, patents & standards in agriculture related fields. From the Center for Agriculture and Biosciences International (CABI). International in scope.
- Host URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=LAH
- Vendor: EBSCO
- Coverage: Covers a wide range of agriculture-related disciplines including animal and poultry science, crop science, agricultural engineering, human and animal nutrition, forestry, veterinary medicine, and management and conservation of natural resources.
- Time Span: 1973-present
Terms and Conditions
Only 3 simultaneous users allowed.
Calcium & Calcified Tissue Abstracts
- Database Name: Calcium & Calcified Tissue Abstracts
- Description: Calcium and Calcified Tissue Abstracts assembles pertinent information drawn from wide- ranging disciplines, eliminating the need for exhaustive literature searches.
- Host URL: http://search.proquest.com/calciumabstracts?accountid=14696
- Vendor: ProQuest Information and Learning Company
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions
Call and Post (1934-1991)
- Database Name: Call and Post (1934-1991)
- Description: The Call and Post (1934-1991) offers full page and article images with searchable full text. The collection includes digital reproductions providing access to every page from every available issue. more info...
- Host URL: http://search.proquest.com/hnpclevelandcallpost/advanced?accountid=14696
- Vendor: Proquest
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions
Cambridge Histories Online
- Database Name: Cambridge Histories Online
- Description: Cambridge Histories Online offers online accessibility to full text titles for any type of historical research or study of a subject that has a historical element. Includes all the latest editions of the print series with automatic updates.
- Host URL: http://histories.cambridge.org
- Vendor: Cambridge
Cambridge World History of Food
- Database Name: Cambridge World History of Food
- Description: Covers the full spectrum of foods that have been hunted, gathered, cultivated, and domesticated; their nutritional makeup and sues; and their impact on human populations. It offers geographical perspective on the history and culture of food and drink and takes up subjects from food fads, prejudices, and taboos to questions of food toxins, additives, labeling and entitlements.
- Host URL: http://find.galegroup.com/openurl/openurl?url_ver=Z39.88-2004&url_ctx_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:ctx&req_dat=info:sid/gale:ugnid:umd_um&res_id=info:sid/gale:GVRL&ctx_enc=info:ofi:enc:UTF-8&rft_val_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:book&rft_id=info:sid/gale:bmcode:recid/0SAI
- Vendor: Gale
Canadian Poetry (LION)
- Database Name: Canadian Poetry (LION)
- Description: Currently contains the full text of more than 12,000 poems by 142 poets including Bliss Carman, Isabella Valancy Crawford and Archibald Lampman, and will soon offer a comprehensive survey of Canadian poetry from the seventeenth century to the early twentieth.
- Host URL: http://collections.chadwyck.com/canpo/search
- Vendor: Chadwyck-Healey (ProQuest Company)
- Coverage: Canadian poetry
- Time Span: 1667-1937
- Notes: http://collections.chadwyck.com/canpo/search
Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (CGP)
- Database Name: Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (CGP)
- Description: Contains descriptive records for historical and current federal publications and provides direct links to those that are available online.
- Host URL: http://catalog.gpo.gov/F
- Coverage: Covers print and electronic publications created by Federal agencies and Congress.
- Time Span: 1976 -
- Database Name: Catalog USMAI
- Description: Catalog for the 16 libraries of the University System of Maryland and Affiliated Institutions. These are: Bowie State University; Coppin State College; Frostburg State University; Salisbury University; Towson University; University of Baltimore; University of Maryland, Baltimore including the Health Sciences and Human Services Library and Thurgood Marshall Law Library; University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC); University of Maryland, College Park; University of Maryland, Eastern Shore; University of Maryland University College; University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, Morgan State University, and St. Mary's College of Maryland.
- Host URL: http://catalog.umd.edu/search=basic