Database by Subject Category: See Research Port, College Park only
Found 91 items.
- Database Name: Clinical Key
- Description: MPower Virtual Research Library. Upgraded and expanded from MD Consult, this online search tool provides one stop searching of hundreds of Elsevier's medical books, textbooks and very current journals, Procedures Consult (medical procedure videos), First Consult (evidence-based clinical decision-making), and MEDLINE search. This resource is specifically designed to support physicians in evidence-based clinical care and clinical education, and also supports researchers and instructors with an included presentation builder for use with images and videos.
- Host URL: https://www.clinicalkey.com/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08656
- Database Name: Clotel
- Description: A digital edition of William Wells Brown's /Clotel/, the first African American novel. "This edition presents, for the first time together, the full extant texts of the novel’s four versions, published between 1853 and 1867. Imaged and coded, the fully searchable texts may be read individually or in parallel and are accompanied by generous biographical, critical, and historical commentary as well as line-by-line annotations and textual collations."
- Host URL: http://rotunda.upress.virginia.edu:8100/clotel/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD05802
- Vendor: University of Virginia Press
Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Database Name: Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Description: Full text of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Host URL: http://www.gpoaccess.gov/cfr/index.html
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD03562
- Coverage: A codification of general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the Executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government.
- Time Span: 1997 to present.
Code of Maryland Regulations
- Database Name: Code of Maryland Regulations
- Description: Online version of the Code of Maryland Regulations.
- Host URL: http://www.dsd.state.md.us/comar/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD03973
- Coverage: ryland State agency regulations are compiled in the Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR). COMAR contains 33 Titles, with each Title usually corresponding to a department or agency. Each regulation is assigned a unique four-part codification number. For example, 09.12.01.02, represents Title 09, Subtitle 12, Chapter 01, and Regulation 02.
Cold War: Voices of Confrontation and Conciliation Hosting
- Database Name: Cold War: Voices of Confrontation and Conciliation Hosting
- Host URL: http://go.galegroup.com/gdsc/i.do?id=4QOP&v=2.1&u=umd_um&it=aboutCollections&p=GDSC&sw=w
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08324
Collaborative Initiative for French and North American Libraries
- Database Name: Collaborative Initiative for French and North American Libraries
- Description: Institutional membership on CRL's Collaborative Initiative for French and North American Libraries (CIFNAL).
- Host URL: http://www.crl.edu/grn/cifnal
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07840
- Vendor: Center for Research Libraries
Collection of Biostatistics Research Archive (COBRA)
- Database Name: Collection of Biostatistics Research Archive (COBRA)
- Description: COBRA is a repository of biostatistics technical reports and working papers submitted by researchers from around the United States. Topics covered by the COBRA database include epidemiology, genetics, bioinformatics, and much more.
- Host URL: http://biostats.bepress.com/repository/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07625
Colonial State Papers
- Database Name: Colonial State Papers
- Description: A collection of thousands of scanned documents and bibliographic records relating to English activities in the American, Canadian, and West Indian colonies between the 16th and 18th centuries. The earliest English settlements in North America, encounters with Native Americans, piracy in the Atlantic and Caribbean, the trade in slaves and English conflicts with the Spanish and French are all covered in this database.
- Host URL: http://colonial.chadwyck.com
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08164
Columbia History of Latinos in the United States Since 1960
- Database Name: Columbia History of Latinos in the United States Since 1960
- Description: Offers a broad overview of recent Latino history by exploring the recent histories of all the major national and regional Latino subpopulations and reflecting on what these historical trends might mean for the future of both the United States and the other increasingly connected nations of the Western Hemisphere.
- Host URL: http://find.galegroup.com/openurl/openurl?url_ver=Z39.88-2004&url_ctx_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:ctx&req_dat=info:sid/gale:ugnid:umd_um&res_id=info:sid/gale:GVRL&ctx_enc=info:ofi:enc:UTF-8&rft_val_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:book&rft_id=info:sid/gale:bmcode:recid/1AFG
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07663
- Vendor: Gale
Communication & Mass Media
- Database Name: Communication & Mass Media
- Description: Communication & Mass Media Complete originated with the acquisition and subsequent merging of two popular databases in the fields of communication and mass media studies -- CommSearch (formerly produced by the National Communication Association (NCA)), and Mass Media Articles Index (formerly produced by Pennsylvania State University). This database is currently offered on a trial basis.
- Host URL: http://search.epnet.com/login.asp?profile=ehost&defaultdb=ufh
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD03991
- Coverage: CommSearch offered bibliographic and keyword references to 26 journals in communication studies, with coverage extending to the inaugural issue of each. It also included cover-to-cover indices of NCA’s six journals, and abstracts from their earliest appearance in NCA journals. Mass Media Articles Index provided citation coverage of over 40,000 articles related to mass media and published in over 60 research journals, as well as major journalism reviews, recent encyclopedias, and handbooks in the area of communications studies. EBSCO has combined and expanded the extensive coverage of these two resources to create CMMC.
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions