Found 35 items.
DRUM: Digital Repository at the University of Maryland
- Database Name: DRUM: Digital Repository at the University of Maryland
- Description: DRUM provides digital repository services for the University of Maryland. Currently there are three types of materials in our collections: faculty deposited documents, a Library managed collection of UM doctoral dissertations, and a collection of technical reports.
- Host URL: http://drum.lib.umd.edu/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD05542
- Coverage: New submissions to the thesis/dissertation collections are added automatically as they are received from the Graduate School. Currently, the Graduate School deposits all theses and dissertations from a given semester after the official graduation date. This means that there may be up to a 4 month delay in the appearance of a given thesis/dissertation in DRUM.
- Time Span: 2003-
- Notes: UM Theses and Dissertations are found under Library Managed Collections.
- Database Name: DSM-5
- Description: This is the most recent edition of the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders" (commonly called the "DSM" or "DSM-5"),the standard classification of mental disorders used by mental health professionals in the United States.
- Host URL: http://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/book.aspx?bookid=556
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08590
- Database Name: DSM-IV-TR Online
- Description: This is the fourth edition of the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders" (commonly called the "DSM" or "DSM-IV-TR"),the standard classification of mental disorders used by mental health professionals in the United States
- Host URL: http://www.psychiatryonline.com
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08064
- Vendor: American Psychiatric Publishing
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions
- Search Hints: Previous editions available here
Dutch Paintings of the Seventeenth Century
- Database Name: Dutch Paintings of the Seventeenth Century
- Description: The National Gallery of Art proudly presents its remarkable collection of Dutch seventeenth-century paintings, with entries written by curator Arthur K. Wheelock Jr. The Gallery's Dutch collection, which numbers more than 130 paintings, includes works by many of the finest masters of the golden Age, including Rembrandt van Rijn, Johannes Vermeer, Frans Hals, and Alebert Cuyp. In it are outstanding examples of portraits, genre scenes, landscapes, marine paintings, still life’s, and biblical and mythological scenes that have made this school of painting one of the most beloved and admired in the history of European art.
- Host URL: http://www.nga.gov/content/ngaweb/research/online-editions/17th-century-dutch-paintings.html
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08780
- Database Name: Dyabola
- Description: Archaeological resources, images & scholarship, for the classical period published from 1956 on, e.g., Census of Antique Art & Architecture; Corpus der Antiken Kunstwerke; Attische Grabreliefs; Winckelmannbibliographie; RGK Catalogue; DAI Subject Catalogue, etc.; Annual Archaeological Bibliography.
- Host URL: http://www.db.dyabola.de/dya/dya_srv2.dll?00
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD04060
- Coverage: Art, architecture, and archaeology of the ancient world.
- Time Span: 1956 to the present