Database by Subject Category: See Research Port, College Park only
Found 95 items.
Europe Since 1914: Encyclopedia of the Age of War and Reconstruction
- Database Name: Europe Since 1914: Encyclopedia of the Age of War and Reconstruction
- Description: Information about the European history from the Bolshevik Revolution to the European Union. Covers a broad scope, encompassing the period's scientific and economic, social and cultural, political and military developments.
- Host URL: http://find.galegroup.com/openurl/openurl?url_ver=Z39.88-2004&url_ctx_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:ctx&req_dat=info:sid/gale:ugnid:umd_um&res_id=info:sid/gale:GVRL&ctx_enc=info:ofi:enc:UTF-8&rft_val_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:book&rft_id=info:sid/gale:bmcode:recid/0SFY
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07653
- Vendor: Gale
European Views of the Americas
- Database Name: European Views of the Americas
- Description: This bibliographic database is based on European Americana: A Chronological Guide to Works Printed in Europe Relating to the Americas, 1493-1750. The database contains more than 32,000 entries and is a comprehensive guide to printed records about the Americas written in Europe before 1750. It covers the history of European exploration as well as portrayals of Native American peoples. A wide range of subject areas are covered.
- Host URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?profile=ehost&defaultdb=hev
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07884
- Vendor: Ebsco
Evening Star (D.C.), 1852-1922
- Database Name: Evening Star (D.C.), 1852-1922
- Description: Full-text and fully searchable. Historians have regarded The Evening Star as the newspaper of record for the nation’s capital. Published under such titles as Washington Star-News and The Washington Star, this long-running daily afternoon paper was one of the highest profile publications in the nation.
- Host URL: http://infoweb.newsbank.com/?db=EANX&s_browseRef=decades/13D5DA85AE05A305/all.xml
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08554
Everyday Life & Women in America, c.1800-1920
- Database Name: Everyday Life & Women in America, c.1800-1920
- Description: Especially rich in conduct of life and domestic management literature, it comprises thousands of fully searchable images (alongside transcriptions) of monographs, pamphlets, periodicals and broadsides addressing political, social and gender issues, religion, race, education, employment, marriage, sexuality, home and family life, health, and pastimes.
- Host URL: http://www.everydaylife.amdigital.co.uk/index.aspx
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08693
- Vendor: Adam Mattew
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions
Evidence Based Medicine Reviews
- Database Name: Evidence Based Medicine Reviews
- Description: Evidence Based Medicine Reviews (EBMR) is a definitive resource for research in the field of evidence based medicine (EBM). 2 simultaneous users. It includes ACP Journal Club (ACP), Cochrane Controlled Trials Register (CCTR), Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (COCH), and Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effectiveness (DARE).
- Host URL: http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&NEWS=n&CSC=Y&PAGE=main&D=ebmz
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08357