Found 52 items.
Guide to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Database Name: Guide to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Description: Covers the Court's entire history; its operations; its power in relation to other branches, the states, individual rights and liberties; and biographies of the justices. Appendixes provide additional information on the Court such as the Judiciary Acts of 1789 and 1925 and a list of Acts of Congress found by the court to be unconstitutional.
- Host URL: http://library.cqpress.com/supremecourtguide/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08003
- Vendor: CQ Press
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions