Found 43 items.
Information and Communication (ICT) At-a-Glance Tables
- Database Name: Information and Communication (ICT) At-a-Glance Tables
- Description: Provides key data on information and communications technologies, with sections on economic and social context, ICT sector structure, and ICT sector performance.
- Host URL: http://go.worldbank.org/7S1VU9WNZ0
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07797
- Vendor: World Bank
- Database Name: Ingenta ConnectComplete
- Description: Search or browse more than 20,000 publications from the ingenta database. Some full text is available; faculty may be purchase some articles for fax or online delivery.
- Host URL: http://www.gateway.ingenta.com/umd
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD01796
- Vendor: Ingenta
- Coverage: Coverage spans the humanities, sciences, and social sciences.
- Time Span: 1988 - present
- Database Name: INIS
- Description: The International Nuclear Information System provides an online bibliographic retrieval service to over 3 millions references to commercial journals, grey/non-conventional literature and Internet web documents relevant to nuclear science and technology. The subject scope covers the areas of reactors, safety, fusion, medicine, agriculture and pest control, nuclear chemistry, nuclear physics and materials science, nuclear knowledge management, industry, and legal/social aspects. The full-text of most of the cited grey literature can be retrieved online or by free electronic document delivery.
- Host URL: http://inis.iaea.org/search
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07270
- Coverage: 1970 to present
Injury Databases and Published Statistics
Inorganic Crystal Structure (ICSD)
- Database Name: Inorganic Crystal Structure (ICSD)
- Description: The ICSD database requires authentication and is restricted to only UMCP current staff and students. The ICSD contains an almost exhaustive list of known inorganic crystal structure published since 1913, including their atomic coordinates in particular, the database provides information on structural data of pure elements, minerals, metals, and intermetallic compounds structural descriptions( Pearson symbol, ANX formula, Wyckoff sequences), bibliographic data, and synthesis conditions.
- Host URL: http://icsd.fiz-karlsruhe.de/icsd/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08533
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions
INSPEC Archive 1868-1968
- Database Name: INSPEC Archive 1868-1968
- Description: [mobile version]
- Host URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=ieh
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD05118
- Vendor: EBSCO
- Database Name: INSPIRE
- Description: High-energy physics related articles, including journal papers, preprints, e-prints, technical reports, conference papers, and theses. The SPIRES-HEP database has been run by the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center(SLAC) since the late 1960's.
- Host URL: http://inspirebeta.net/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07801
- Vendor: Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC)
Intellectual Property Watch
- Database Name: Intellectual Property Watch
- Description: Non-profit independent news service, providing reports on the interests and behind-the-scenes dynamics that influence the design and implementation of international intellectual property policies.
- Host URL: http://www.ip-watch.org/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08678
Intergovernmental Committee on Refugees: The Wests Response to Jewish Emigration Digital Archive
- Database Name: Intergovernmental Committee on Refugees: The Wests Response to Jewish Emigration Digital Archive
- Description: The Committee’s purpose was to facilitate involuntary emigration from Germany and Austria of persons who, “must emigrate on account of their political opinions, religious beliefs, or racial origin, and persons who already have left their country of origin and who have not yet established themselves permanently elsewhere.” The discussions represented a historic first on behalf of would-be refugees and are divided into four sections, each containing primary source correspondence, memoranda, reports and government documents. Meeting records, 1943-1947; Country files , 1938-1941; Subject files, 1938-1944; Administration files, 1943-1948.
- Host URL: http://go.galegroup.com/gdsc/i.do?id=3FGU&v=2.1&u=umd_um&it=aboutCollections&p=GDSC&sw=w
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08293