Database by Subject Category: See Research Port, College Park only
Found 44 items.
International Monetary Fund eLibrary
- Database Name: International Monetary Fund eLibrary
- Description: Access to IMF data including International Financial Statistics (IFS), Balance of Payments Statistics (BOPS), Trade and Investment, Direction of Trade and more. To download data, authorized users are required to create a free personal account.
- Host URL: http://elibrary.imf.org/
International Political Science Abstracts
- Database Name: International Political Science Abstracts
- Description: This database produced by the International Political Science Association, provides coverage of articles from the world's leading journals in political science.
- Host URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=ijh
- Vendor: EBSCO
- Coverage: This database contains over 110,000 records from nearly 900 journals published from 1989 to the present. Approximately 8,000 new records are added to the database every year.
Terms and Conditions
Only 4 simultaneous users allowed.
- Database Name: International Resources
- Description: This guide will assist you in finding government information about international relations located in the U.S. Government Information, Maps & GIS Services collection on the 4th floor of McKeldin Library.
- Host URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/guides/international.html
International Year Book and Statemen’s Who’s Who
- Database Name: International Year Book and Statemen’s Who’s Who
- Description: Information on all countries of the world including territories and federal states. Details of significant international and national organizations and biographical profiles of “the most important people in the world today
- Host URL: http://referenceworks.brillonline.com/browse/international-year-book-and-statesmens-who-s-who
Internet Library of Early Journals
- Database Name: Internet Library of Early Journals
- Description: Digitaized runs of at least 20 consecutive years of the following 18th and 19th century journals: Gentleman's Magazine, The Annual Register, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, Notes and Queries, The Builder, and Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine.
- Host URL: http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/ilej/
Internet sacred text archive
- Database Name: Internet sacred text archive
- Description: Internet sacred text archive is the largest freely available archive of online books about religion, mythology, folklore and the esoteric on the internet. The site is dedicated to t=religious tolerance and scholarship. The texts presented here are either original scans from books and articles clearly in the public domain material which has been presented elsewhere on the internet or material under fair use conditions in printed analogies.
- Host URL: http://www.sacred-texts.com/index.html
Investment Arbitration Reporter
- Database Name: Investment Arbitration Reporter
- Description: NOTE: Use of The Investment Arbitration Reporter requires login with University ID and is restricted to only UMCP current staff and students.
News and analysis service focusing on cross-border lawsuits between foreign investors and their host governments. IAreporter specializes in tracking and chronicling so-called investor –state arbitrations. These arbitrations are often –confidential in nature, but may have major financial legal and policy impacts.
- Host URL: http://www.iareporter.com/autologin
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions