Found 44 items.
International Financial Statistics
- Database Name: International Financial Statistics
- Description: From the International Monetary Fund, includes full-text statistical data from 1996-present on exchange rates, international liquidity, international interest rates, prices, national accounts, and international transactions (including balance of payments and international investment positions. To download data, authorized users are required to create a free personal account
- Host URL: http://www.imfstatistics.org
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07629
International Index to Black Periodicals
- Database Name: International Index to Black Periodicals
- Description: Includes current and retrospective bibliographic citations and abstracts from over 150 scholarly and popular journals, newspapers and newsletters from the U.S., Africa and the Caribbean. Indexing 1902 to present, full-text coverage of 40 core Black Studies periodicals 1998 to present.
- Host URL: http://iibp.chadwyck.com/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD01646
- Vendor: Chadwyck-Healey (ProQuest Company)
- Coverage: Coverage is international in scope and multidisciplinary - spanning cultural, economic, historical, religious, social, and political issues of vital importance to the Black Studies discipline.
- Time Span: Indexing 1902 to present, Full text 1998 to present.
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions
International Medieval Bibliography
- Database Name: International Medieval Bibliography
- Description: Indexes articles, conference proceedings, and Festschriften on all aspects of medieval studies in the period of 450 to 1500 for Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa. Click on the blue Go button to enter the database.
- Host URL: http://apps.brepolis.net/bmb/search.cfm
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD04702
- Vendor: Brepols
International Monetary Fund eLibrary
- Database Name: International Monetary Fund eLibrary
- Description: Access to IMF data including International Financial Statistics (IFS), Balance of Payments Statistics (BOPS), Trade and Investment, Direction of Trade and more. To download data, authorized users are required to create a free personal account.
- Host URL: http://elibrary.imf.org/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08426
International Political Science Abstracts
- Database Name: International Political Science Abstracts
- Description: This database produced by the International Political Science Association, provides coverage of articles from the world's leading journals in political science.
- Host URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=ijh
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD05392
- Vendor: EBSCO
- Coverage: This database contains over 110,000 records from nearly 900 journals published from 1989 to the present. Approximately 8,000 new records are added to the database every year.
Terms and Conditions
Only 4 simultaneous users allowed.
International Year Book and Statemen’s Who’s Who
- Database Name: International Year Book and Statemen’s Who’s Who
- Description: Information on all countries of the world including territories and federal states. Details of significant international and national organizations and biographical profiles of “the most important people in the world today
- Host URL: http://referenceworks.brillonline.com/browse/international-year-book-and-statesmens-who-s-who
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07659
Internet Library of Early Journals
- Database Name: Internet Library of Early Journals
- Description: Digitaized runs of at least 20 consecutive years of the following 18th and 19th century journals: Gentleman's Magazine, The Annual Register, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, Notes and Queries, The Builder, and Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine.
- Host URL: http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk/ilej/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD06130
Internet Movie Database
Internet Shakespeare Edition
- Database Name: Internet Shakespeare Edition
- Description: Scholarly, fully annotated texts of Shakespeare's plays, multimedia explorations of the context of Shakespeare's life and works, and records of his plays in performance.
- Host URL: http://ise.uvic.ca/index.html
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD06423