Found 9 items.
Keesings Record of World Events
- Database Name: Keesings Record of World Events
- Description: Precise, detailed reports on political, economic, and social events. 1931 to the present.
- Host URL: http://www.keesings.com/search
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD01845
- Vendor: Keesing's
- Coverage: Precise, detailed reports on political, economic, and social events.
- Time Span: 1960 to the present.
King James Bible (LION)
- Database Name: King James Bible (LION)
- Description: Full text of the 'Authorized' edition of the Bible (from 1611) Includes all introductory matter, annotations, calendars, genealogies and tables.
- Host URL: http://collections.chadwyck.com/kjbible/htxview?template=basic.htx&content=frameset.htx
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD03682
- Vendor: Chadwyck-Healey
- Coverage: Bible
- Time Span: 1611
- Database Name: Kinokuniya
- Description: The largest book store in Japan for Japanese books and Western language books. Includes search engine for books in print and summaries or tables of contents for most books. Japanese reading (furigana) of authors and titles are provided. Also lists availability of some out of print books. A good online tool for book selection.
- Host URL: http://bookwebpro.kinokuniya.co.jp
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD05621
Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology--5th ed.
- Database Name: Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology--5th ed.
- Description: A core reference for chemistry and chemical engineering fields. We currently have the 4th edition in both EPSL and Chemistry libraries. The encyclopedia has a wide range of articles on chemical substances—including their properties, manufacturing, and uses. Its focus is on industrial processes and unit operations in chemical engineering. Additionally, environmental and health issues concerning chemical technology are also addressed.
- Host URL: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/book/10.1002/0471238961/titles
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD04677
- Vendor: Wiley Interscience
- Coverage: This new fifth edition includes such hot topics as fuel cells, chemoinformatics, green chemistry, nanotechnology and process systems engineering.
- Database Name: Kiryat sefer
- Description: Bibliographical quarterly of the Jewish National and University Library, Jerusalem. Bibliography of all the publications in Israel and of Judaica from all over the World.
- Host URL: http://aleph500.huji.ac.il/F/?func=file&file_name=find-b&local_base=nnlqrs&con_lng=eng
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD05834
- Coverage: Books, dissertations, pamphlets, etc. Covers all geographic areas, disciplines within Jewish Studies and time periods
- Time Span: Mostly current publications
- Database Name: Knovel
- Description: Knovel's collection includes over 2,000 leading reference works and databases from over 70 leading technical publishers and professional societies including AIAA, AIChE, ASME and NACE. Content collection includes material properties, process and design information, best practices, equations and formulations for specific industries and engineering disciplines.
- Host URL: http://app.knovel.com/web/browse.v
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07973
Koseisha Zasshi Kiji Sakuin Shusei Detabesu
- Database Name: Koseisha Zasshi Kiji Sakuin Shusei Detabesu
- Description: Compiled by the publisher Koseisha, this database indexes Japanese periodical articles for the period of 1868 to the present. It also includes locally published journals from 1948 to the present not indexed by the National Diet Library of Japan. The contents of the Koseisha database are regularly updated.
- Host URL: http://zassaku-plus.com/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07795
- Vendor: Japan Trading Company
Kritisches Lexikon zur deutschsprachigen Gegenwartsliteratur (KLG)
- Database Name: Kritisches Lexikon zur deutschsprachigen Gegenwartsliteratur (KLG)
- Description: A bio-bibliographical database of contemporary German-speaking authors (since 1945) Each author entry includes a brief biography, a critical essay, and bibliographies of primary works, as well as other information. The KLG is part of Nachslage.net, which includes several other resources (KLfG, LDL, and KDG) to which we do not have access.
- Host URL: http://www.nachschlage.net/search/start.jsp
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08623
Kurosawa Digital Archive
- Database Name: Kurosawa Digital Archive
- Description: Legendary movie director, Kurosawa Akira's materials can now be seen for the first time in the Kurosawa Digital Archive. Totaling 27,431 items, the archive contains scripts, production notes and photos, scenes of which are from masterpieces such as "The Seven Samurai." Ryukoku University helped to digitize the materials. /[in Japanese]
- Host URL: http://www.afc.ryukoku.ac.jp/Komon/kurosawa/index.html
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07700