Database by Subject Category: See Research Port, College Park only
Found 30 items.
Race Relations Abstracts
- Database Name: Race Relations Abstracts
- Description: [mobile version]
Includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to race relations, including ethnic studies, discrimination, immigration studies, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline. Records are selected from many of the top titles within the discipline, including Race, Ethnicity & Education and Ethnic & Racial Studies.
- Host URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=25h
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07438
- Vendor: EBSCO
- Search Hints: This resource does not contain ISBNs.
- Database Name: Radical Scatters
- Description: A searchable database of the manuscript fragments left by Emily Dickinson and now preserved in the Special Collections of Amherst College Library.
- Host URL: http://radicalscatters.unl.edu
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD03305
- Coverage: Emily Dickinson's poetry.
- Time Span: 1870-1886
RAMBI Articles on Jewish Study
- Database Name: RAMBI Articles on Jewish Study
- Description: Bibliography of articles in the various fields of Jewish studies and in the study of Eretz Israel. Material listed in Rambi iscompiled from thousands of periodicals and from collections of articles - in Hebrew, Yiddish, and European languages.
- Host URL: http://jnul.huji.ac.il/rambi/.
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD01841
- Vendor: Jewish National and University Library, Israel
- Coverage: Covers a wide range of academic areas in social sciences and humanities.
- Time Span: 1966-present
- Search Hints: Uses Unicode. Works better with the Internet Explorer.
RDS Business Reference Suite
- Database Name: RDS Business Reference Suite
- Description: RDS Business Reference Suite is the combination of three highly complementary full-text international business information databases: Business & Industry, Business & Management Practices and TableBase. Licensing restrictions apply. Subscription databases have licensing restrictions on the number of simultaneous users. This database has 7 users. If you are unable to access this database, please try again.
- Host URL: http://search.rdsinc.com/sessions?userid=umd&products=BNI,TBL,BMP
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD01552
- Vendor: Gale Publishing
- Coverage: Covers: Articles from general and trade (industry) sources about Company & Industry, Marketing, Management, and Statistics & Demographics data.
- Time Span: Varies by title.
Terms and Conditions
Only 2 simultaneous users allowed.
- Database Name: RDS TableBase
- Description: Tabular data on companies, industries, demographics, and products.
- Host URL: http://search.rdsinc.com/sessions?userid=umd&products=TBL
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD01558
- Vendor: Gale Group/RDS
- Coverage: Tables from more than 1,000 publications, including statistical annuals, trade associations, government agencies, non-profit research groups, and industry reports.
- Time Span: From 1997 to the present.
Readers Guide to Periodical Literature (H.W. Wilson)
- Database Name: Readers Guide to Periodical Literature (H.W. Wilson)
- Description: Comprehensive indexing of over 460 of the most popular and important current events periodicals published, dating back to 1983.
- Host URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=rgl
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08493
Readers’ Guide Retrospective (1890-1982)
- Database Name: Readers’ Guide Retrospective (1890-1982)
- Description: Full-text, searchable information from 44 Readers’ Guide annuals. Includes the complete text of the Wilson Library Bulletin from 1914 on and subject heading matching that enables searching of historical subjects using modern terminology.
- Host URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.asp?profile=ehost&defaultdb=rgr
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07753
- Vendor: EBSCO
- Coverage: 1890-1982
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions
- Database Name: Reaxys
- Description: Reaxys is a web-based platform based on three chemical information databases: (Former) CrossFire Beilstein, (Former) CrossFire Gmelin and the Patent Chemistry Database (PCD). In addition, Reaxys is an extensive repository of experimentally validated data, including structures, reactions (including multi-step reactions) and physical properties. It also contains pharmacological, eco-toxicological and toxicological data, specific bioassay results, logPs, toxicity values, and other valuable data. Reaxys allows searching for substances by chemical name or by structure, as well as for single and multi-step reactions. Searches can also be performed for citations, which are indexed from the primary organic, inorganic and organometallic chemistry journal literature going back to 1772, as well as from the patent literature.
- Host URL: https://www.reaxys.com/reaxys/secured/start.do;jsessionid=EB48E4AAFE3F08DEE79F772F791A4847
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07824
- Vendor: Elsevier
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions
- Database Name: Redalyc
- Description: Full text database of a selected number of mostly peer reviewed Latin American journals in the humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Host URL: http://www.redalyc.org/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD05841
- Coverage: Coverage is from 1993 to the present and articles are published in English, Portuguese or Spanish.