Found 29 items.
- Database Name: RIA Checkpoint
- Description: Access to a variety of tax information, including complete tax law, analysis, journals, news, cases, and rulings
- Host URL: https://checkpoint.riag.com/login?iploc=UNTYOFMANDCOGEPARK
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD06059
- Vendor: RIA
- Coverage: Covers all aspects of tax law.
- Time Span: Coverage varies, but most is from 1990 to the present.
- Database Name: RILM Music
- Description: [mobile version]
An international bibliography of nearly 500,000 scholarly writings on music and related disciplines in 140 languages. RILM indexes articles, books, conference proceedings, bibliographies, catalogues, dissertations, festchriften, iconographies, critical commentaries to complete works, ethnographic recordings and videos, reviews and more.
- Host URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=rih
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD05881
- Vendor: EBSCO
- Coverage: Encompasses historical musicology, ethnomusicology, instruments and voice, librarianship, performance practice and notation, theory and analysis, pedagogy, liturgy, dance, criticism, music therapy, and interdisciplinary studies on music and various other fields, including literature, dramatic arts, visual arts, acoustics, aesthetics, anthropology, sociology, linguistics and semiotics, mathematics, philosophy, physiology, psychology, and physics.
- Time Span: 1967 to present
- Restrictions: Unlimited simultaneous users.
- Search Hints:
ISBNs are not part of a searchable field in this database.
Do not attempt to search on authors by truncating the first name. Last, F? will often result in zero hits. Try searching on Last or Last, First
RIPM Retrospective with RIPM Online Archive of Music Periodicals
- Database Name: RIPM Retrospective with RIPM Online Archive of Music Periodicals
- Description: RIPM is the primary research tool for accessing 19th- and early 20th- century periodical literature on music. The resource provides an annotated index to over 135 important journals, with more than half being available as full-text. New titles are added every 6 months. The journals covered are in 14 different languages and originate chiefly from Europe and North America.
- Host URL: http://www.ripmfulltext.org/RIPM/Login.aspx
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08392
- Database Name: Risk Abstracts
- Description: Provides citations and abstracts to the literature on risks arising from industrial, technological, environmental, and other sources, with an emphasis on assessment of the magnitude and probability of risk and the management of risk. The journal includes occasional articles on topics of significant interest. The broad, multidisciplinary coverage of risk-related concerns ranges from public and environmental health to social issues and psychological aspects. Appropirate for those involved in risk research studies, environmental science, engineering and design, or any type of industry. Major areas of coverage include review articles, models and forecasting, technological risks, natural hazards, biological risks, environmental risks, medical and environmental health, economics and organization, industrial and labor, policy and planning, sociological factors, psychological aspects.
- Host URL: http://search.proquest.com/riskabstracts?accountid=14696
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07837
- Database Name: RISM
- Description: RISM part A-II documents and describes music manuscripts created after 1600 by more than 19,500 composers, using up to 100 information fields for each. The MSS database links to Composer, Library Sigla, and Bibliographic Citations databases. Graphical images of musical incipits are included.
- Host URL: http://opac.rism.info
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07372
- Vendor: EBSCO
- Notes: .
- Search Hints: ISBNs are not part of a searchable field in this database.
- Database Name: Rock's Backpages
- Description: The largest online database of popular music journalism, Rock’s Backpages provides access to over 25,000 full-text articles, reviews, and interviews from music and mainstream publications dating from the early 1960s through the present. These primary source writings and recordings feature over 2,500 artists and are fully searchable by name, date, genre, and keyword. RBP’s library includes exclusive and previously unpublished content, and is comprised of material from a wide range of publications from the US and the UK, including well-known names like Rolling Stone, Creem, New Musical Express, as well as online and print punk zines that date from as far back as the 1980s, includingYour Flesh and Forced Exposure. RBP also features a library of over 350 audio interviews, made up of conversations with Jimi Hendrix, the Beastie Boys, Mary J. Blige, The Ramones, Johnny Cash, Etta James, Bob Marley, Al Green, Kurt Cobain and more.
- Host URL: http://www.rocksbackpages.com/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08730
- Database Name: Roper iPOLL
- Description: The Roper Center for Public Opinion Research maintains one of the most complete collections of public opinion data. Data contributors include many major commercial polling firms and media survey organizations, such as ABC News, CBS News, Fox News, the Gallup Organization, Los Angeles Times, National Opinion Research Center, NBC News, New York Times, Princeton Survey Research Associates, USA Today, the Washington Post, and many others. RoperExpress, a data access tool for on-demand downloading of data in the Roper Center collection that are in ASCII or SPSS portable formats, is also available.
- Host URL: http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/data_access/ipoll/ipoll.html
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD05659
- Vendor: Roper Center for Public Opinion Research
- Coverage: This databank is a comprehensive, up-to-date source for questions asked on U.S. nationwide public opinion surveys since 1935. It provides question wordings, response percentages, and full survey-level citations.
- Time Span: 1935 to the present
- Notes: In order to start using iPOLL, click "iPOLL Login" and complete the "iPOLL New User Registration" page on the website.
Routledge handbook of religion and politics
- Database Name: Routledge handbook of religion and politics
- Description: Covers political aspects of all the world's major religions. Addresses four main themes: World Religions and Politics; Religion and Governance; Religion and International Relations and Religion, Security and Development.
- Host URL: http://site.ebrary.com/lib/umd/docDetail.action?docID=10267109
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07684
Russian Pamphlet from the Library of Congress, 1866-1949
- Database Name: Russian Pamphlet from the Library of Congress, 1866-1949
- Description: This online bibliography of approximately 4400 records is the only electronic record for the individual items in the collection. Within the bibliography the records are grouped by LC classification and then listed alphabetically within each class. Moreover, nearly all of the 438 records in class "B" (religion and philosophy) have links to digital versions, courtesy of the Library's Meeting of Frontiers digital library.
- Host URL: http://www.loc.gov/rr/european/rusukrpam/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD05852
- Coverage: All subject areas.
- Time Span: 1866-1949