Found 55 items.
Statistical Insight (Proquest)
- Database Name: Statistical Insight (Proquest)
- Description: Enable easy access to statistics produced by the U.S. government, major international and intergovernmental organizations, professional and trade organizations, state government agencies, and universities.
- Host URL: http://search.proquest.com/statistical
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08375
- Notes: Notes: The University of Maryland Libraries is a regional federal depository library and receives most of the publications included in the federal depository library system, i.e., those publications l
Supreme Court Yearbook
- Database Name: Sur, 1931-1992
- Description: A full-text searchable, digital archive of SUR, one of the most important and influential literary magazines published in Latin America in the twentieth century. The database contains images of the complete run of the magazine — including covers, photographs and advertisements — with an interface in both Spanish and English. Founded in 1931 by Argentine intellectual Victoria Ocampa, SUR is well known throughout the Americas and Europe for featuring writings from some of the best known figures in literature, philosophy, history and the arts, such as Virginia Woolf, Jean-Paul Sartre, and Jorge Luis Borges.
- Host URL: http://220.127.116.11:722/Home.php
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08564
Sweets Guide Online
- Database Name: Sweets Guide Online
- Description: Sweets provides the ability to find, compare, select, specify, and make purchase decisions in the product marketplace by making available In-depth and up-to-date product information.
- Host URL: http://sweets.construction.com/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD04312
- Coverage: current; updated annually
Synthesis Digital Library of Engineering & Computer Science
- Database Name: Synthesis Digital Library of Engineering & Computer Science
- Description: The basic component of the library is a 50- to 100-page "Lecture"; a self-contained electronic book that synthesizes an important research or development topic, authored by an expert contributor to the field. The library and its lectures are organized by series.
- Host URL: http://www.morganclaypool.com/search/advanced
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD05588
- Vendor: Morgan & Claypool