Database by Subject Category: See Research Port, College Park only
Found 9 items.
U.S Intelligence on the middle east 1945-2009
- Database Name: U.S Intelligence on the middle east 1945-2009
- Description: Reports by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and other U.S. intelligence and security agencies on developments in the Middle East and North Africa from World War II to the near present. Some 2733 documents are included, arranged chronologically. The resource is also searchable.
- Host URL: http://primarysources.brillonline.com/browse/us-intelligence-on-the-middle-east
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD08719
- Database Name: Ulrichs
- Description: Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory™ is a bibliographic database providing detailed, comprehensive, and authoritative information on serials published throughout the world.
- Host URL: http://ulrichsweb.serialssolutions.com
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD01769
- Vendor: R.R. Bowker
- Coverage: It covers all subjects, and includes publications that are published regularly or irregularly and are circulated free of charge or by paid subscription.
- Restrictions: Terms and Conditions
Understanding Constitutional Issues
- Database Name: Understanding Constitutional Issues
- Description: Discusses liberty and justice in contemporary America by exploring eighteen topics of relevance to students and citizens. Topics include
- Host URL: http://find.galegroup.com/openurl/openurl?url_ver=Z39.88-2004&url_ctx_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:ctx&req_dat=info:sid/gale:ugnid:umd_um&res_id=info:sid/gale:GVRL&ctx_enc=info:ofi:enc:UTF-8&rft_val_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:book&rft_id=info:sid/gale:bmcode:recid/2ZKL
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07662
- Vendor: Gale
United Nations Official Documents System (ODS)
- Database Name: United Nations Official Documents System (ODS)
- Description: The electronic repository for official documents published by the United Nations. ODS covers all types of official United Nations documentation, beginning in 1993. Older UN documents are, however, added to the system on a daily basis. ODS also provides access to the resolutions of the General Assembly, Security Council, Economic and Social Council and the Trusteeship Council from 1946 onwards. The full text of documents is accessible in PDF format in all official languages of the United Nations--Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
- Host URL: http://documents.un.org/welcome.asp?language=E
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD06900
- Notes: The ODS is a multilingual system. Therefore, it requires UNICODE-based Internet browsers, such as MS Internet Explorer 5.5, Netscape 6.21 or higher versions.
United Nations Treaty Collection
- Database Name: United Nations Treaty Collection
- Description: Full text of the United Nations Treaty Series (UNTS), the current status of the multilateral treaties deposited with the Secretary-General, and texts of recently deposited multilateral treaties. From 1998 - .
- Host URL: http://treaties.un.org/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD03234
- Vendor: United Nations
- Coverage: International treaties, conventions, charters, protocols, declarations, memoranda of understanding, modus vivendi, and exchange of notes.
- Time Span: 1998
- Search Hints:
The treaty reference information made available for the UNTS corresponds to treaties and subsequent actions registered up to April 1998. The complete texts of treaties are available up to February 1998. The Status of Multilateral Treaties is updated daily.
Treaty text can only be printed one page at a time unless you download the AlternaTIFF plug-in - instructions at http://untreaty.un.org/ENGLISH/series/plugin/install_plugin.asp
United States Code (USC)
- Database Name: United States Code (USC)
- Description: Codification by subject matter of the general and permanent laws of the United States. Full text since 1994.
- Host URL: http://www.gpoaccess.gov/uscode/index.html
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD03575
- Coverage: Comprised of 50 titles.
- Time Span: As currently published
University of Maryland GIS Data Repository
Urban Land Institute
- Database Name: Urban Land Institute
- Description: 1 simultaneous user. Access to detailed case studies of completed projects, ranging from low-income housing to commercial and industrial projects. Covers projects from 1985-present. Includes photos, site plans, costs and rents, and innovative features of projects.
- Host URL: http://casestudies.uli.org/
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD06427
- Vendor: Urban Land Institute
- Time Span: 1985 to present
Urban Studies Abstracts
- Database Name: Urban Studies Abstracts
- Description: [mobile version]
Urban Studies Abstracts covers urban affairs, community development, urban history, and other areas of relevance to the discipline of urban studies. The index contains 40,000 records from a variety of key sources, with coverage back to 1973.
- Host URL: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=23h
- Direct URL: http://www.lib.umd.edu/dbfinder/id/UMD07385
- Vendor: EBSCO